Nonprofits we serve
Gateway Medical Alliance
Use what is available to make a difference
Gateway Medical Alliance serves as a catalyst to improve the lives of the poor and disadvantaged by sharing local healthcare resources worldwide.
In 2018 . . .
- Eight – 10’x14’ shipping containers filled with medical supplies for the people of Morocco, Cambodia, Ghana, Liberia, Uganda, and Haiti
- 20,000+ lives impacted through the medical supplies distributed in Morocco
- 350+ families impacted through five children’s therapy centers
- 250+ patients helped each day through the partner clinic in Haiti
- 15 local farmers and their families impacted through the Almond Project
- 10 Cambodian police officers received first aid and CPR training
Your involvement will be felt worldwide
- 30+ volunteer opportunities in their Kent warehouse each week. Sort, inventory, and pack medical supplies for shipping
- Pickup donations from the areas where you live and work
- Assist office staff with mailings, tracking donations, and data entry
- Build awareness and help others identity good, useable medical equipment at local garage sales
8247 South 194th Street
Kent, WA 98032
Located inside CrateTech
Ready to volunteer?
Our new volunteer system is coming in early 2020. Right now, an email is all you need to get started.