Here are a few thoughts that when practiced on a regular basis will lead to your success.
- Determine each day to fellowship with the Holy Spirit. He is your friend. He is your helper. He is with you to give you wisdom and the choices that you make every day. He is with you to help you overcome the struggles that you are contending with and the challenges that you face throughout the day. John 14:26 (NASB): “But the Helper, the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and remind you of all that I said to you.”
- Stay humble, for humility is the key to success. 1 Peter 5:6 (NASB): “Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, so that He may exalt you at the proper time.”
- Surround yourself with godly friends and stay teachable and accountable. You are greatly influenced by the people that you hang with. People of great faith are in your corner cheering you on. Proverbs 27:17 (NASB): “As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.” Proverbs 13:20a (NASB): “One who walks with wise people will be wise.”
- You are not successful without significance. Proverbs 11:25 (NCV): “Whoever gives to others will get richer; those who help others will themselves be helped.”
- Build a reputation for integrity and honesty in all your dealings. Proverbs 21:3 (NCV): “Doing what is right and fair is more important to the Lord than sacrifices.”