“So he shepherded them according to the integrity of his heart, and guided them by the skillfulness of his hands.”
Psalm 78:72 (NKJV)
David’s leadership involved both his heart and his hands. In other words, his outward skills and the inward integrity of his heart. As business leaders, you need to be continually growing your heart and developing your God-given skills. Proverbs 22:29 (NKJV) says, “Do you see a man who excels in his work? He will stand before kings; He will not stand before unknown men.”
Can I help you in developing your leadership skills? Consider the following:
- Do not settle for anything less in your life but excellence.
- Be always attentive to details.
- Demonstrate respect for others.
- Live a lifestyle of integrity and sound ethics.
- Always remain available and teachable.
- Go the second mile and give 100% in all you do.
- Lead with a humble, generous, and serving heart.