It has been said that trust is the practical outworking of faith. In other words it’s when you trust God that you show that your faith in Him is real. You have things going on in your life every day where you are compelled to trust God. It may be decisions at work, situations at home. It may be your finances, relationships, and health.
Here are five reasons why you can confidently put your trust in God every day:
- He has your best interests at heart. “What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? Romans 8:31(NASB)
- He is smarter than you are. “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6 (NASB)
- His plan is the best plan. “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.” Jeremiah 29:11 (NASB)
- He sees your life from beginning to end. “Remember the former things of old, for I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me, declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times things that are not yet done, saying, ‘My counsel shall stand, and I will do all My pleasure.’” Isaiah 46:9-10 (NASB)
- He will work all things for your good. “And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.” Romans 8:28 (NASB)
DECLARATION: I declare that each day I will put my trust in You.