Here are a few thoughts that, when practiced, will lead to your success.
- Determine each day to fellowship with the Holy Spirit. He is your friend. He is your helper. He is with you to give you wisdom in the choices you make. He is with you to help overcome the struggles you are contending with. “But be filled with the spirit.” Eph. 5:18 NASB
- Stay humble, for humility is the key to success. 1 Peter 5:6 NASB says, “Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time.”
- Surround yourself with Godly friends and stay teachable and accountable. You are greatly influenced by the ones that you hang with. People of great faith are in your corner cheering you on. Proverbs 27:17 NASB, “Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.”
- You are not successful without significance. Proverbs 11:25 NCV, “Whoever gives to others will get richer; those who help others will themselves be helped.”
- Build a reputation for integrity and honesty in all your dealings. Proverbs 21:3 NCV, “Doing what is right and fair is more important to the Lord than sacrifices.”